Download this image onto your phone and save as it as a photo. When you next go out for a walk, open your photos up, click on it and use it as a scavenger hunt. You can mark your nature finds by using the edit functions in your phone.
I love a good scavenger sheet and we use them during sessions at Wild Things, they
- help us to slow down, and notice more
- help us to notice the subtle changes in the seasons, as they are happening
- give us a real connection, appreciation of nature
- get us using the language of nature - lichen, snowdrops, robins etc
- And let’s be honest, is a GREAT way to get the children out of the house for yet ANOTHER walk!
- And, it can help keep them outside for longer, distracted, interested & engaged!
I would love to know how this worked for you - please tag Wild Things into photos of your adventures @wildthings (facebook) @wildthingsforestsch (Instagram)